CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Tasks~

Siew (Office admin) informed me yesterday, "Joyce (MD) wants you to go to KK with Hui Phing (Event Coordinator) next month." Oh My God, i shocked for a while because i didnt expect i have to outing for event organizing which i only started in learning the event management process in these two weeks. Have been outing for in-house training and exhibition before but only in Kuching. Fortunately this is another opportunity that provided for my growing!
Well, quite excited for the next 2 months. I will spend my coming holiday be valued in getting more knowledge and experience. Looking forward to the trip to Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou on June which is purposing to survey the marketplace in China.
Hui Phing also decided to go out for sales visit very soon. She will also bring me along to train me be independent in sales & marketing. Guess what is in my mind?
Panic... Tension... Im weak in English communication. What if i can't communicate with the clients in a nice way? But i still have to try! Thats what i always told myself, be tough to stand for everything no matter how hard of my journey to success! I had improve myself in a better way compare with this before.
Life is busy... After came back from office, rush for tuition in night time. That is how my life is going...

God Blessed~~

~Flo~

0 comments: